The Adam's Standard Pressure Washer Spray Gun attachment fits any pressure washer with a 3/8" quick disconnect fitting. This Snub Nose Pressure Washer Attachment is not compatible with all pressure washers - some additional hardware may be necessary for your specific brand of pressure washer, sold separately. Most pressure washers have a typical wand style attachment, but that restricts you from getting into hard to reach areas. This product combines the proximity of your hand with the same power you're used to with your current pressure washer.
1. Ensure water is off before disconnecting your current pressure washer grip.
2. Pull the quick disconnect sleeve back and pull the current pressure washer grip out of the high-pressure hose. (Different fittings may be necessary depending on your pressure washer application.)
3. Replace with Adam's Snub Nose Grip and ensure the sleeve is properly connected.
4. Turn on water source before starting pressure washer usage.
5. Pull the trigger to start your wash!