The ergonomically designed handle is constructed of high impact polymers for years of professional use.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This works perfectly and is of quality construction. It works so much better for car washing than the long wand that came with my pressure washer. I would but it again if I needed another one.
I love this gun. It makes washing my truck so easy.
I have been wanting one for so long, I finally got one along with Adam's premium foam Cannon. This sprayer just makes it so much easier and comfortable to use. Really like how it get's into the tighter angles and spots. Definitely would buy it again
I struggled, seemingly forever to find a good snub nosed sprayer. I must have bought every one I could find on Amazon and Ebay. All of them leaked or wete incompatable with my pressure washer. That was before I purchased this one. I also paid about 100.00. Nevertheless, no regrets.
The Adam's Standard Pressure Washer Spray Gun attachment fits any pressure washer with a 3/8" quick disconnect fitting. This Snub Nose Pressure Washer Attachment is not compatible with all pressure washers - some additional hardware may be necessary for your specific brand of pressure washer, sold separately. Most pressure washers have a typical wand style attachment, but that restricts you from getting into hard to reach areas. This product combines the proximity of your hand with the same power you're used to with your current pressure washer.
1. Ensure water is off before disconnecting your current pressure washer grip.
2. Pull the quick disconnect sleeve back and pull the current pressure washer grip out of the high-pressure hose. (Different fittings may be necessary depending on your pressure washer application.)
3. Replace with Adam's Snub Nose Grip and ensure the sleeve is properly connected.
4. Turn on water source before starting pressure washer usage.
5. Pull the trigger to start your wash!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more.