At Adam’s Polishes we deliver world class automotive detailing products to the everyday shine enthusiast. With a focus on online ecommerce and social media marketing, we make it easy for customers to find the perfect product for any auto and home cleaning need they may be looking for.
We are looking for an imaginative individual with both Photography & Videographyskills to join the creative team here at Adam’s Polishes. This role will be for someone who thrives working in a fast paced constantly evolving environment. This position would be responsible for taking photos & video as well as editing content to accurately reflect the brand for marketing collateral including studio/product photography, advertising campaigns, social media initiatives, digital marketing, and event content.
A Digital Production Artist at Adam’s Polishes has the following responsibilitiesand duties:
- Shoot and edit product photos and other necessary website content.
- Shoot and edit creative content for social channels.
- Shoot and edit creative content for prospective sales and new products.
- Shoot and edit content for any marketing materials.
- Attend all creative meetings with a creative voice for brainstorming and ideation.
- Shoot and edit content for events when necessary.
- Support the marketing team in achieving brand goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with multiple teams and people to organize photo shoots.
Location & Commitments:
- Full time role based out of our headquarters in Denver, Colorado - Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) with occasional travel.
- Overtime may be required to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Weekend work is rare but can occasionally be necessary.
- At least 2 years experience shooting and editing photos and videos.
- Must have a portfolio of past work.
- Must have experience with full adobe suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Etc.)
- Be able to work in a team environment and in collaboration with other employees
- Disciplined and able to produce consistent, high-quality work at a consistent pace
- Experience in photo retouching and color correction necessary.
- Ability to problem solve and work through new and recurring challenges
- Have attuned attention to detail.
- Desire to continuously hone your production skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read and speak English language
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
Adam’s Polishes Mission:
Adam’s Polishes is dedicated to providing superior products to all our customers. Through world class content and consumer brand relations, Adam’s Polishes educates and excites the detailers of all levels to think about their vehicle not as just another bill but as something they should be proud of. Adam’s Polishes is committed to creating a culture of passion and support for all customers, family and employees.
Email Kai@adamspolishes.com with your resume to apply.