Along with a blend of specialty abrasives, this formulation contains natural and synthetic sealers that will produce a lubricating effect and generate a highly durable finish that won’t immediately re-oxidize. This metal polish is suitable for a variety of surfaces, including stainless, aluminum, chrome, and brass. It is also an effective plastic polish.
- Prepare surface to be polished by cleaning with any of our Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner, Eco-All Purpose Cleaner or even Adam’s Waterless Wash and an Adam’s Waterless Wash towel.
- Apply several pea size drops of Adam’s One-Step Metal Polish to a microfiber applicator sponge.
- Using light pressure, don’t rub hard, apply in circular motions for 30 seconds to 1 minute and observe black oxidation generated. If no black oxidation is generated, then the surface is clear coated and discontinue use.
- When cleaning up the residue from polishing, avoid using brighteners or ammonia-based products and instead reach for Adam’s Waterless Wash or Adam’s CS3 along with an Adam’s Waterless Wash towel to make clean up a breeze!
- Fold towel into fourths and wipe down surface, flipping towel to a fresh surface with each subsequent pass.
- Repeat steps as necessary until defects and oxidation are satisfactorily removed.
Common Sense Warning:
Adam’s One-Step Metal Polish is not designed for, nor works well on, clear coated metal and great care should be taken when polishing precious metals such as gold or silver plating. It’s recommended to always test in a non-conspicuous area first!