Adam’s Strip Wash is a concentrated soap blend that removes any wax and sealant protection as you clean your ride, preparing it for a paint correction session with a machine polisher or hand polish, or to start clean with a fresh layer of sealant or wax. Use with Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun for best results.
- High Suds Formula Removes Dirt And Contaminants
- Strips Wax And Sealants, Does Not Dry Out Plastic Or Rubber
- Ideal For Matte And Satin Finishes
- Forest Green Color, Mint Fragrance
- Made in the USA
Adam’s Strip Wash works exceptionally well in a 2-bucket wash method and can be used in a Foam Gun, Foam Cannon, or another foaming accessory. This product paired with our standard car wash pad, a dirt lock or grit guard, and an Ultra Plush Drying Towel will set your stage for a fresh layer of protection or paint correction session. For full paint cleansing, we recommend using this product with a Visco Clay Bar and Detail Spray afterward. We recommend using Adam’s Strip Wash bi-annually, unless otherwise needed, to keep your protective layers fresh and as hydrophobic as possible.
Adam’s Strip Wash truly cleans your finish, removing old waxes and sealants that have been built up over the years. From the shelf, this bottle differs from the others given that it comes in a fluorinated bottle. The reason for a different bottle has to do with the fact that it is not pH neutral. When we first bottled this formula in our standard 16 oz bottles, it was so powerful that it ate through the plastic! Still, don’t let this powerful formula scare you. It is powerful enough to remove even the hardest waxes and sealants, but also gentle enough to use on delicate finishes and paint types.
This product behaves like a full strength degreaser, old school dish soap, and car shampoo all in one… only better. Full strength degreasers are messy and can often dry out your paint and can cause unwanted streaking. When left in the sun, dish soaps also streak and stain your clear coat. If you want to use any of our current shampoos, you will find that none can handle the heavy task of protection removal… except for our Strip Wash.
Adam’s Strip Wash should not be used as a routine wash method soap, but we recommend using it after your wheels, tires, engine bay, and exhaust tips have been fully decontaminated. As this product removes protection, you’ll be starting from scratch each time! Adam’s Strip Wash can be used in full sun in an outdoor setting or indoor setting and is safe on all surfaces. We recommend using Adam’s Strip Wash bi-annually, unless otherwise needed, to keep your protective layers fresh and as hydrophobic as possible. Adam’s Strip Wash can be used by any detailing enthusiast, whether a weekend warrior or car care expert
1. Pour 2-3 oz. of Adam's Strip Wash onto the Adam’s Wash Pad and into the bucket.
2. Spray hose directly into Wash Pad to disperse soap and create suds. Fill bucket 2/3 full with water.
3. Rinse vehicle with hose, wash top to bottom following the Two Bucket Method outlined in our Videos and Handbook, then rinse again.
4. Dry vehicle with an Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel.
Adam’s Foam Gun or Foam Cannon:
1. Fill Adam's Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun canister nearly full with water.
2. Pour 3-4 oz. of Adam's Strip Soap into canister.
3. Screw sprayer lid back onto canister, shake well.
4. Attach canister and sprayer to nozzle or pressure washer.
5. Squeeze handle to spray tons of suds onto your vehicle.
COMMON SENSE WARNING:Use Adam’s Two Bucket Wash Method with Grit Guards to minimize wash-induced damage.