Our Odor Bomb removes odors caused by bacteria, chemicals, cigars, cigarettes, food, gasoline, mildew, mold, paint, pets, smoke, spoiled milk, vomit, and more. This product is safe, non-toxic, and will degrade into a saltwater solution; however, it is an irritant, so there should be no persons or pets in the vehicle while the Odor Bomb is activated and in use. All components are 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly, and made in the USA.
Read all instructions before using! To guarantee success, follow all directions exactly as indicated:
- Place vehicle out of direct sunlight (i.e. Carport or garage) - sunlight/UV rays weaken the Chlorine Dioxide strength.
- Open container and remove all contents.
- Read all information on packet, then open the packet at notch edge – carefully to not damage content inside. Remove the pouch from inside and discard desiccant.
- Take the pouch and shake thoroughly to help loosen and mix ingredients. Then place pouch back in the container provided.
- Place container inside a vehicle in a cup holder or on a stable flat surface on top of lid provided. Do not put directly onto carpet. Do not apply when the carpet is wet.
- Using the measuring cup provided, add one full measuring cup of warm tap water over pouch to activate. Do not put lid back on container until treatment is over and product is ready to be discarded.
- Close all doors and windows and lock vehicle to prevent others from entering vehicle while the product is working. This product is nontoxic; however, it is an irritant, so there should be no persons or pets in the vehicle while the Odor Bomb is activated and in use.
- Leave the Odor Bomb working for 4-24 hours depending on severity of odor.
- At the end of treatment, open all doors for ventilation, and place lid back on the Adam’s Odor Bomb container. Dispose of container in an outdoor waste container.
- Allow vehicle to ventilate for 20 minutes before entering.
WARNING: Make sure to place the lid on the container before removing from vehicle to avoid spilling any excess liquids, as this may bleach some surfaces it contacts.
TIPS: To ensure optimal performance, reference these tips:
- Before using Adam’s Odor Bomb, make sure all interior compartments are open (i.e. glove box, center console compartments, etc.).
- Pull down all window visors.
- Place floor mats on their sides.
- Clean out ashtrays and remove all trash.
- Change cabin air filter.
- Before Step 9 above, set vehicle fan to recycle and run the fan for 15 minutes.
- Minimum temperature to work most effectively must not be below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.