Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner will not stain your wheels. Whether your wheels are matte black, polished aluminum, chrome, powder coat, or any other custom finish, this cleaner is safe on all wheel finishes, provided that you read and follow the instructions before use.
Eco Wheel Cleaner contains no iron activator, which is the main culprit for staining wheels when used incorrectly. Naturally derived surfactants in this formula generate high-foaming, as well as high-wetting and detergent properties, that are safe for the wheel, tire, brake components, and the environment. Best of all, Eco Wheel Cleaner doesn't have the pungent and lingering chemical smell associated with most other wheel cleaners - no more smelly hands after a wheel cleaning session, as you enjoy a pleasant citrus scent instead!
1. Clean one wheel at a time.
2. Spray the wheel surface liberally with Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner.
3. After the cleaner is applied to the wheel, agitate with Adam's Microfiber Wheel Wash Mitt.
4. Rinse wheel and brushes thoroughly after cleaning each wheel. Do not let Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner fully dry onto any surface of the wheel or brake components.
5. Dry wheels with Adam's Master Blaster Revolution, Adam's Blaster Sidekick, or a microfiber drying towel (preferably dedicated only to wheels).
COMMON SENSE WARNING:
Only clean wheels when they are cool to the touch. If you are using this product for the first time, make sure to test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure no unusual reactions or results occur.
Adams is the best car care products ive ever used
The wash mitt work great for getting into tight areas and the wheel cleaner work well too ! But didn't care for the smell.