Our team has been hard at work on our newest offering, Adam's Ceramic Paste Wax. Adam's Ceramic Paste Wax is a fully-synthetic, silica-infused wax. This special formula works outstanding on any paint finish, but it is perfect for use as a topper over a ceramic coating if you have the urge to apply a wax onto a coated vehicle. We receive dozens of phone calls and emails asking if it is safe to apply our Paint Sealant, Buttery Wax, Detail Spray, Americana, H2O Guard & Gloss, and so on over a ceramic coated vehicle. While you can apply these products over a ceramic coating, they can detract from the behavior of the coating itself. This is where Adam's Ceramic Paste Wax & Ceramic Boost fits into the detail process - it's the perfect option for those that wish to apply another layer of wax protection on top of a ceramic coating.
At 30% SiO2 content, Adam's Ceramic Paste Wax provides increased detergency resistance (more stability through multiple washes), temperature stability (higher melting point), and greater hydrophobic behavior (more water repellency) over its natural counterparts. Since this wax is inorganic, this also makes it more uniform, as it is not based on a naturally derived wax. This Ceramic Paste Wax can last up to twice as long per application as a traditional carnauba paste wax given it’s inorganic. Application is just as easy as a carnauba wax and can be applied by hand with our Black Wax Applicator. It should be treated slightly different, by applying it to one panel at a time or smaller and then removing with a plush microfiber towel before moving onto the next area. For easier removal, mist each panel with Adam’s Ceramic Boost for lubricated removal.
1. Wash and Dry Vehicle. Clay and Polish for best results. Move vehicle indoors or into the shade if possible.
2. Apply wax over a small area, one panel or smaller at a time. Apply to paint only - avoid textured areas, plastic and rubber trim pieces.
3. Allow wax to haze. Do not allow wax to cure onto surface for a lengthy period of time or on a large area, as this can increase the effort required for removal.
4. For ease of use during removal, mist Adam’s Ceramic Boost on waxed areas to lubricate the panel.
5. Remove residue using an Adam’s Premium Microfiber Towel.
6. Once fully removed, mist Adam’s Ceramic Boost panel by panel to add extreme hydrophobic properties, gloss and depth. Remove with a Premium Microfiber Towel.