Our Odor Bomb removes odors caused by bacteria, chemicals, cigars, cigarettes, food, gasoline, mildew, mold, paint, pets, smoke, spoiled milk, vomit, and more. This product is safe, non-toxic, and will degrade into a saltwater solution; however, it is an irritant, so there should be no persons or pets in the vehicle while the Odor Bomb is activated and in use. All components are 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly, and made in the USA.
Read all instructions before using! To guarantee success, follow all directions exactly as indicated:
- Place vehicle out of direct sunlight (i.e. Carport or garage) - sunlight/UV rays weaken the Chlorine Dioxide strength.
- Open container and remove all contents.
- Place container on a flat, secure surface. Open the Step 3 activator, pull safety seal slowly to avoid spilling. Pour into center holes. Liquid will go to the bottom of the container. This step then activates to process.
- Close the area that is being detoxified. Everyone including pets and children needs to be removed from area.
- Take Time Processing Static cling sticker and write the time starting and ending. Place on closed door or window.
- Leave the Odor Bomb working for 1-12 hours depending on the severity of odor.
- At the end of treatment, open all doors for ventilation, and place lid back on the Adam’s Odor Bomb container. To empty container, fil with water and pour down a drain. Dispose of container in an outdoor waste container or compost.
- Allow the vehicle to ventilate for 20 minutes before entering.
WARNING: Make sure to place the lid on the container before removing from vehicle to avoid spilling any excess liquids, as this may bleach some surfaces it contacts.
TIPS: To ensure optimal performance, reference these tips:
- Before using Adam’s Odor Bomb, make sure all interior compartments are open (i.e. glove box, center console compartments, etc.).
- Pull down all window visors.
- Place floor mats on their sides.
- Clean out ashtrays and remove all trash.
- Change cabin air filter.
- Before Step 9 above, set vehicle fan to recycle and run the fan for 15 minutes.
- Minimum temperature to work most effectively must not be below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.